Welcome to BIBX Live
To see commentary pick the show you want to hear. You will get:
- Real insight on all of the Topic presented by The BTS Experts
- Real Tips and tips
- Real insight into the physics of your crew and their guest.
About Shows / Broadcast:
Basically our shows break down into two categories. Some people have looked at these two categories as Yin and Yang principles.
One of the categories deals with the way we make a living and the way we use business and our talents to achieve a better life. While the other show deals more with how we are intertwined with everything that surrounds us.
The first of the two is called BIBX the second one is called ESO-Life.
BIBX stands for Business in a Box. This show deals with the psychological and emotional empowerment of the self and includes the ability to be innovative in producing revenue or a lifestyle that you desire. It uses a real and an honest business structure in order to explore the ability that you normally might not be able to have or explore due to the lack of education, lack of motivation, or lack of finances to try to do something that would create any type of revenue in your life. So although it's part of the story, the business model is actually very real and so is the advice.
The Broadcast is Also Broke Down Into These Segments:
- OOC: Out of Character
- PreLoaded: Out of Character analysis of the script and its meaning
- Premise: (In character) narrative about the story
- MemJoggers: (In character): a multi-point view broadcast usually lasting 45 minutes
- BrainSnax: (In character): a single point of view broadcast usually lasting no more than 10 minutes
- After Math: (In character/ out of character): question-and-answer sessions
Got questions? We have answers! Click here.
iNet Community: We have created an entire community based around learning through the use of the Amuechi titled OFF-World.
You can actually find us on the following platforms:
Unlock the Secret
- 1 - BTS - Broadcast Schedule
- BIBX Front Page
- BrainSnax (S1E01): Prospecting and Posture - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E02): What is Harvesting? - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E03): Scheduling Availability - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E04): Scheduling Availability And Attitude - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E05): Mastery Makes Money - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E06): Scheduling and Retention - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E07): Cheap Can Kill Your Business Good - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E08): Reputation or Character
- BrainSnax (S1E10): How Often Should You Check Email And Social Media?
- BrainSnax (S1E11): Free Advice Is The Most Expensive Advice
- BrainSnax (S1E12): What Does Efficiency Really Mean?
- BrainSnax (S1E13): When Is The Right Time To Start Your Business?
- BrainSnax (S1E14): What is Alignment? - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E15): Checklists! Do You Have One?! - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E16): Presentation Tips for Success - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E17): Reasons to Start a Business - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E18): Setting Expectations - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E19): Stop Taking it So Personal! - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E20): What is Prospecting? - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E21): Reluctant Clients? - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E22): What is Data Mining? - [Carcast]
- BrainSnax (S1E23): Saving Long Term
- BrainSnax (S1E24): Thinking Long Term
- BrainSnax (S1E25): What is Retirement?
- BrainSnax (S1E26): Are you Self-Employed or an Entrepreneur?